Enjoying the Holidays

Long time no write…..well that’s what happens when it’s the Holidays. I’m soo busy! :) if I haven’t told you yet; I’m a total Holiday nerd. I get into every Holiday you can imagine, but Christmas is #1 on my list. I love to decorate and make you feel like your walking into Santa’s village. I love going out and seeing all the lights and holiday decorations. I thrive on all the treats and drinks that go with the season. Seeing how happy people are from Thanksgiving to New Years. Its the best energy! Going to parties and seeing family. Oh, it’s the greatest time of the year. Us Bellas make the most of the season, we get sooo into it. I forget about sleep and embrace every second.

Our December went fast! We started as you know in Afghanistan. When we got back we enjoyed a trip to the wine country; Beautiful Sonoma County! The weather was perfect, the wine was delicious, and Tony Bennett was amazing! Couldn’t ask for a better trip. From the wine country we headed into Colache Country. My legal last name is Garcia-Colace, the colace is my Italian side and we call ourselves The Colaches. We make it fun ;) we headed to Brawley, CA where a majority of our family live and we had our 19th annual Drummer Boy dinner. The most special dinner to me. It’s a dinner in memory of my grandfather, Pop-Pop. He was the most amazing, beautiful soul, happiest person you could ever meet. Since we were little kids he would take us around his house in a march to the drummer boy and point out all of his nativity sets. It was a precious moment for me. That moment continues ever year. I marched to the drummer boy, enjoyed homemade Italian meat balls then headed to NYC to see the tree at Rockefeller Center, meet my girls at the Plaza for Christmas cocktails then enjoyed a fabulous jazz show by Steve Tyrell. Hello Chi Town! I met Nikki and Mama Bella in Chicago to top off our Christmas. We spoiled ourselves with massages, great dinners, a little  shopping and of coarse the Nutcracker. After tv in Chicago we headed on our way to the Holiday Tour….enjoyed the garden, the burg, DC and Hartford to only end this magnificent month and year in good ole’ New York City. I threw the classic black dress, diamond necklace and fur jacket on, then celebrated the new year with friends, Nikki and a great bottle of Champagne. Did I have a New Year’s Kiss……….NO!! Can you believe it! Maybe I’ll have better luck next year!

I hope you all had a great Holiday season the way I enjoyed mine and I hope the New Year is good to you. Remember as Mama Bella would say, "No Regrets!" Live it up, you only have one life to live :)

If your wondering what my new year’s resolutions are…. well it’s a long list….

1. Get Healthier….eat better and work out more (typical I know, but I truly enjoyed the holidays if you know what I mean lol)

2. Paint more…I’ve been so busy that I just don’t do it, I’ll be better this year.

3. Not to always rush, take more breaths, enjoy more moments and not let life go by so quickly.

4. Pray more. I wasn’t as good as I wanted to be this year.

5. Lastly, Save! Lol I’m good, but I could use a plan ;)

Send in your New Year’s Resolution so I can check out yours!

Also Nikki says for number 6. I need to write: We will be better at fan questions!! Yes we will!

Happy New Year to our Bella Army,

Brie

, , ,

28 Responses to Enjoying the Holidays

1. Jessica Koch January 3, 2012 at 7:30 pm #

Yet again, another fantastic blog, Brie! I definitely enjoyed the holidays this year. I think it was one of the best I’ve had in my 20 years of life. The year went by so fast though, but I made a lot of great memories that I will keep with me forever. One of those memories is meeting you guys 5 times. Yes, 5 times and hopefully more to come in 2012. Another is traveling to New York for SSeries. Some of my New Year’s Resolutions were 1. Eat healthier 2. Stay active (exercise more) 3. Be better at saving my money 4. Stay strong and positive. Glad to hear you enjoyed your holidays. 2012 is the year of The Bellas!

2. Richard January 3, 2012 at 7:31 pm #

I’m the same way with holidays. I love the time spent with family, and I’m very sentimental and traditional, so the holidays are a must! I also love to decorate and to travel around and see everyone else’s decorations. The RiverWalk in San Antonio, Tx was beautifully decorated this year. As was the city park in Fredericksburg, TX. Loved it.

Glad you had a lot of fun. As for my Resolutions, these are mine:

1.) Same as yours, get fit and eat healthy.
    2.) Read the entire Bible in a year.
    3.) Meet you and Nikki (again, and not to be so shy around you. :-/)
    4.) Enjoy the little things.
    5.) Finish this semester with all A’s in college.

Good luck on your Resolutions. :-)

3. Daisy January 3, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

Awuh! Brie your blog was so cute! Your family traditions seem so amazing! Me & my family have a few traditions which really make me love the holidays! Christmas is also my #1 favorite too! It’s something about the decorations, the spirit and the feel of the Christmas all around, it’s just so special! I also lost my Grandad and we always have a glass of champagne in the morning, put his favorite Christmas movie on. We always used to start Christmas off like that and also each open a small pressie on Christmas Eve! We love to keep up traditions like you! :) Your New Years Resolutions are awesome! I actually have some resolutions! 1, Keep healthy and do more exercise. 2, Save more money, especially incase you have a signing! Already saved up loads of money and put in it a box especially for the cost of meeting you & Nikki! 3, Be a nicer person and try not to let people get to me as much, you & Nikki have helped me so much, you’re drive of passion and how you stand up to people inspired me! I’m a much stronger person now thanks to you two girlies! 4, Give more stuff to charity! 5, Make the most of life, i’ve realized you never know when it’ll all be over so this year i’m gonna make the most of everything i see, do and plan on doing (:

I hope you keep up with your Fan Questions, i miss them so much! But you two are very busy and us #BellaArmy understand! (:

Love you Brizee!
    - P.S thankyou for making this Christmas the best ever! When i saw your DM i actually burst out crying, it was the best Christmas present i could ever of asked for! I love you & Nikki so much :’) Love You! <33

4. Greta January 3, 2012 at 8:25 pm #

another amazing brog, Brie :) well my holidays were great.. 2011 passed fast :)
    Christmas was awesome, i spended a good time with my family and friends!!
    i finally got the time to relax .. yeah i ate alot lol
    My resolutions are:

1: Eat healty and do more sports
    2: Study more at school lol
    3: Be more available in the house

Enjoy the 2012 girls, Xxoo Greta.

5. Shaina January 3, 2012 at 8:43 pm #

Brie, I really appreciate how genuine you and your blogs are. I know it means a lot to us fans for you to write blogs like this and give us a little bit of an insider’s perspective. I’m jealous (in a good way ;) ) of all your traveling! It must be so amazing to be able to go to city to city just in a couple of days! What a life. I’m sure you both have so many amazing experiences that you will hold with you forever. I’m thrilled your holidays were wonderful. You two deserve it; you both work really hard! It was so special to hear about the tradition you all have for your grandfather. I’m sure he is smiling down on you both all the time, reveling in all the successes you have achieved.
    As for my holidays, I’m Jewish so as Adam Sandler says “put on your yamulkah because it’s Chanukah.” ;) Actually, my family does celebrate Christmas as well because it’s one of those universal things that is so special to everyone. The lights, the gifts, the overall meaning…Christmas is magical. To you and your family, I wish you a wonderful new year.

My resolutions:
    1) As with everyone…get healthier, exercise. Get MOTIVATED!
    2) Save money, but also make more money! ;)
    3) Be nice to everyone I encounter, even if they’re not nice to me. Kill ‘em with kindness!
    4) Go to more shows and represent the Bellas! ;) ;)

-Shaina (@IHeartTheBellas)

6. Ed Clarke January 3, 2012 at 9:01 pm #

Hello Brie I love reading your blog my Hoildays were spending time with my family coming down here in Ft.Lauderdale,Fl going down to beach an going to our favorite Mexican Restaurant called Carlos & Pepe’s an best Tuna Dip in Ft.Lauderdale an they love going down American Airlines Arena to see Miami Heat take on Boston . 1 Get Healthier eat better an work out more.2 I hope to Meet Nikki an Brie at Wrestlmania 28 when I work at Wrestlemania .3 take one day at time an enjoy life,spend more time with my family an Philly family.Ed Clarke from Ft.Lauderdale ,Fl

7. Monique January 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

My is
    1.Houston Texans Wins The Super Bowl
    2.Texas Tech School Of Arts
    3.Becoming A WWE Divas
    4.New Custamers at my family Flower Shop
    5.Meet You Girls at Houston
    Love you and Nikki

Monique

8. Steven January 3, 2012 at 10:05 pm #

Hello Brie, you’ve made another awesome blog! This blog made me this night just more beautiful then it already is. It’s really neat that you’re making these blogs for us, your fans, it’s like getting another New Year’s present! For me, holidays mean alot, aswell as for you. It’s a time when my whole family spends some time together.

I’m happy to hear that you have enjoyed your Holiday season! My New Year’s resolutions are:
    1 – Eat healthy and continue training football and going to the gym
    2 – Study more for school, since I barely do that
    3 – Meet Nikki and you some day, hopefully
    4 – Not get pissed because of some non-important things
    5 – Save money longer then I usually do

I hope that your New Year’s resolutions become true, and that Nikki and you enjoy this year even more then the last one!

9. Jame$ January 3, 2012 at 10:17 pm #

I am glad to hear you had an amazing holiday. Food, Family, Music. Does not get much better than that. Yeah, I was stuck kissing my hand on New Years too. xD I am not one for New Years Resolutions but if I had to have one I would say it would be to kick butt at my job so I can compile enough money to come meet you and the rest of the hard working WWE superstars some day in the near future.

Much love!
    -James

10. Bella twins world♥ January 3, 2012 at 10:29 pm #

{ I’m so sorry I mean followed me ok } <~~ Awww hello my sexy girls I love your so much and ihope your both enjoy for this weekend becose we wanna your so much and good luck my twins it’s mean everything to me if your follow me please just send my name and you’ll come my twitter please followed me it’s mean everything + world to me I love you so much Nikki it’s my lovely life I love her so much and you Brie always you I’n my heart Love your both so much your my SEXY TWINS IHOPE YOUR ALL LOVE ME LIKE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU CAN WE BE BESTFRIENDS #twinmagic good luk for this RAW it’s amazing day I’n my life and I meet you Nikki I’n real life are you remember?? Me so ihope your all come to me I’n Miami and nice to meet ya girls this weekend so much better and we all enjoying to her so ihope your all enjoy like how much we enjoying I love arts I’ll arts your both and your always know me read my massage this please { follow me pleaser girls } it’s mean world to me when your do it LOVE YOUR BOTH SO MUCH BESOS XXOO !! !! Angel { FOLLOWED ME OK } my new twitter <~~~

11. Zlatko January 3, 2012 at 11:01 pm #

Your New York resolution is not to win the Divas title again?I hope you will win it.Maybe you should pray for it.
    And lol the word Colache in mine language means cookie so i might call you like that lol :)

12. Max MF January 4, 2012 at 12:26 am #

Brie, you are just incredible! I love reading your blog. I had a good Christmas, I got a beautiful 8 x 10 picture of you and Nikki, you look stunning… I display it on my TV unit, in a nice black photoframe. I just want you to know that I was over the moon with the DM you sent me saying Merry Christmas! The best present ever! (@BellaTwins128) that really topped off my Christmas and made me smile :) I am glad that you and Nikki had a nice Christmas and a new years night, you girls desrve it, I would have gave you a New Years kiss x. At home now my family always say that you and Nikki are my girlfriends, I always reply with “I really do wish” :D Just like you Brie, I got Into the holiday spirit and becuase of that reason I have 2 resolutions…

1) Start doing some Stratusphere living and taking some advice off of Trish herself, maybe try some yoga to keep fit!!

2) I wish I could meet you this year, that would be breathtaking… I am going to try and make that happen xx (Its hard when im only 15 and I live in the UK)

Seeing you in action once again on Raw was sweet, I cant wait to see more Twin Magic moments from you in 2012… This year will be our year, I know it! Keep on making me and the rest of The BellaArmy proud to have such beautiful, butt kicking and most of all Magic heroes and inspirations in our lives. We love you and most inportant to me I love, care, amire and will always support you. – MaxMF Love Besos! xoxo

P.S Please do more Q & A videos, I pour my heart out with questions everytime :) I would probably scream like a girl if you answered one of my questions and sent me some Bella Love ;)

13. Danielle January 4, 2012 at 1:14 am #

Awwuh, I always adore your blogs, and this once was real sweet. (; I really love that last picture – where you, Nikki, your mother, and Santa was there. ♥ So cute!
    Christmas is also the #1 for me. It’s always wonderful seeing the church packed. (“: Anyways, I love your Christmas spirit, or should I say BellaXmas spirit. ^^ teehee. C: The way you love the flashing lights & enjoy your time makes me feel so happy. <3
    Your mother's quote "No Regrets!" Live it up, you only have one life to live'' – aawuh, that's very real & true. It must be amazing to have such an inspiring mother, huh? (":
    Your resolutions, hope you'll be successful! Giving much love and support throughout the time. C: ♥ Hope you do the same, cause my resolutions are kind of the same. #1, I wanna spend more time with family & friends. #2, make every second of my life special. Life's temporary and I wanna live the best of it. ♥ #3, show more of my faith & love to God (pray, read the bible more) #4, complete what I've started. For some of my paintings and art, I've never really finished cause sometimes I get impatient. :p And finally, be more generous & donate money to charity. I've donated alot of my money for the floods in Philippines, so I'm really on a good start. (: Wish me luck!

About your fan questions, I've been quite curious about that. NOT that I'm rushing you, cause I know you're very busy & hardworking. Anyways, can't wait to see them! You're always looking so beautiful in them. :" D ♥

Love you always. <3
    Danielle.
    and oh, sad to hear about you not getting a New Years kiss! D:

14. Danielle January 4, 2012 at 1:18 am #

And I’d also like thank you for giving me one the best Christmas’ ever! That DM you sent was so sweet! I even made something about it; http://twitpic.com/7yorc1. Hope you tell me what you think. C; My truest inspirations always make my day/dream/wish/everything. ♥

Anyways, I love you & Nikki for freaking much, Besos! Xxoo ♥
    - Danielle again. :3

15. Lory January 4, 2012 at 7:02 am #

Ah! Brie :] Another amazing Blog! Actually this one is one of your favorites. I’m Glad you guys had a twintastic Holiday! I had a Fantastic Holiday as well! And My New Year’s Resolutions are:

1: Eat Healthy and Never Stop Jogging and Training ;]]
    2: Save My Money and not wasting them on Stupid stuff :P
    3: Meeting My Lovely Idols (You and Nikki) :]
    4: Meeting CM Punk xD Again..
    5: Oh! Oh! and Becoming a WWE Future Diva lol

16. @I__WALK__ALONE January 4, 2012 at 8:46 am #

So you didnt have your new year’s kiss, huh??
    well my kiss was one of THEE MOST ro …….. OK I admit it, I didn’t have my new year’s kiss either (:
    but hey, dont feel bad, because there are millions and millions of guys dreaming just to meet you.

Anyway, alot of things happened to my family this christmas, my father had to do 2 operations, we were afrid we are gonna lose him. That made me realize one day he wont be around with us.

so my resolutions are 1- to spend more time with my family and to be there for them(I realy want to, I just dont have the time)

2- I realy want to be closer to God (because lets face it, if I die, there is no way in God’s heaven I will be in God’s heaven LOL )

Thats all …. (:

17. Laura January 5, 2012 at 5:36 pm #

Awwhe Brizee :’) the blog is again so sweet & precious…I loved it
    Im so glad you had an awesome Christmas & New Years ;) Christmas is my favourite one too haha! Your photos look so sweet with Mama Bella I loved them!
    I love all the decorations of Christmas all the amazing thinks that so beautiful ..
    The Christmas Eve I was with all my family we had an amazing diner & some of my
    fam so long time I don’t saw them were here I was so happy & touched about it :’)
    I had the best diner ever… The Christmas morning was crazy the first think I did was take my phone & go on twitter & when I was your DM I knew that It was the best Christmas ever you made me smile I was like begining to cry.. :’)
    after I opened my gifts so many one I wa so happy :)
    For the New Years I was with my friends during a long time I had lot of fun
    but I did not had a New Year Kiss too :( but im sure next year I’ll made better hahaa ;)
    after my friends I go the brother house there was my momy & my brother with his wife
    we did some very fun thinks & here 2012 come we scream Happy New Year yeahhh
    ;) haha we ate ice cream & we gone to Champs Elisées there was so many people…. haha
    My New Year’s Resolutions are :
    1. Be more involved and serious in all
    2. Deff live my dream & meet You & Nikki ( the most important one )
    3. Have all my patent examination..
    4. Be the best person ever,be nice and help everyone around me.
    5. Be healthy and well bring me this year & enjoy every day on my life.
    That’s it I hope you will like this response!
    I love you for ever, you are my hero,my idole my everythink… you are all to me
    and I never will forget you!
    Much love! Muchos besos!
    Xxoo Laura Bella Army ♥

• Laura January 5, 2012 at 7:01 pm #

Champs Elysees not Elisees :) haha

18. ethan January 6, 2012 at 10:58 pm #

heyy gurls wish have happy chrismas ;P

19. ethan January 6, 2012 at 11:18 pm #

yh i forgot to say follow me on twitter if you dont mind my family all like you P i dont know where to submit the question but i wanna ask you about this how did you start wwe . its me ethan and nice to meet you bye oh yh what do you think about john cena P: bye

20. Simone Pizio January 6, 2012 at 11:55 pm #

Hello from an Italian fan, I’m happy to read your blog and see your happiness. The Holiday season in Italy ends in theese day, and due to job I haven’t much free time, but anyway I’m happy because I’ve spent the few free days with family and friends. I’m happy to know that both you have spent a great Christmas and New Year Eve and like me good time with your family and friends, so I can say that my wishes sent to you on Twitter have worked good. I’ve really appreciate what have you done in Afghanistan, at West Point and at Tribute to the Troops because I’m a boy so I can say you two are very beautiful girls, but following on Twitter and here I’ve been the possibility to say that both you have a great hart and soul, and that’s the most important thing. I’m happy to see that 2012 on Raw has started with a victory (I was awake at 3 am for the Live even if the clock has called me at 8 am for go to work) and I hope that is a symbol for personal life.
    For my new year’s resolutions I don’t know, principally I’m agree with yours…
    I don’t use much Twitter (not trending in Italy) but I’ll continue to follow you.
    Love you Brie & Nikki
    Simone

21. Martyn January 7, 2012 at 10:00 am #

cool nice to see you having fun, hope you doing ok :) stay sexy ;)

22. lissandra January 7, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

hi bella twins i am a number one fan of yours and it’s a great time t be a family so don’t waste it and please answer this question are you always spending time with your family?

23. lissandra January 7, 2012 at 1:31 pm #

hi bella twins could you do me the simplest thing in the world to do please follow me on twitter it’s @natbynature21 please don’t just read this do it i will suicide if you don’t follow me!

24. Malick January 9, 2012 at 10:56 pm #

I wanna say, I love your website, and your blog ! You do a great job on on this website and on the ring ! I love you !!

And my resolutions are :
    -Have a girlfriends who really love me ;)
    -Watch you on WWE Network
    -Pass my exam to the end of my school year.

Sorry for mistakes if there are in this text, if there are in here, it’s because I’m French.

I love you both.
    Besos Bellas !

PS : Keep going to be hot day after day. And you’re really really really beautiful without makeup ! :)

Malick

25. Malick January 9, 2012 at 10:58 pm #

I forgot this ! Be Divas Champion again !! Xoxo

26. TeonnaR January 21, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Hey Brie! I started watching WWE because I always wanted to be a WWE Diva. But, It’ll have to wait because I’m only 11 years old. You&Nicki rock! You both are my favorite WWE Divas. You and Nicki are the prettiest Divas on WWE. ( NoHomo )

I hope you have a great year. Please please please please follow me on twitter.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - > @Teonna143

Or Click here

27. Alexa February 26, 2012 at 12:56 am #

Hi Brie! I have always been a fan of you and your sister! I’ ve always want to be a WWE diva like you are. But not for a long time because I’m only 8! Love u guys!